I love smoothies.. This one is a real energy booster and really healthy too!
Ingredients Energizing Kiwi- Spinach Smoothie
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled, frozen, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (or 1-2 tablespoons gluten-free oats)
- 4-5 large ice cubes
- Granola (optional)
How to make it:
- Combine the kiwi, banana, spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, and ice in a blender and blend until it is smooth.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with the granona…Enjoy!