This hiking & Yoga Holiday is including:
- 5 days of varied walks (see below for an example of a day program).
- Transport back and forth to the walking routes (by car or bus depending on the size of the group).
- Every walk will be guided by Jeroen as a guide.
- 6 nights in a single room or a shared room.
- 2 times a yoga and meditation workshop
- 1 cooking workshop.
- 1 kayaking on Lake Viñuela reservoir.
- 1 healthy welcome cocktail.
- 6 times a rich breakfast buffet.
- 4 lunch packages during the walking days to La Maroma – El Torcal – Alhama de Granada and the Ruta de los Olivos Milenarios. (walks are subject to change depending on weather conditions)
- 5 times a dinner.
- Visit to the beach (depending on the weather)
- Additional excursions in the area (extra walking routes, visit museums, sports activities).
- Massages by appointment.
- Return transfer airport – location (we can arrange this for you, 20 euro pp single transfer when you travel together with the rest of the group – there will be 1 departure time agreed, 70 pp euro for a single transfer when you only take a transfer by taxi ).
- Flight to and from Málaga. The cheapest tickets can be found on www.skyscanner.nl for example
- A travel and / or cancellation insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Take hiking shoes and easy-fitting (sports) clothing.
- A lightweight walking stick, backpack and drinking bottle / bottle is recommended.
- Check-in is possible from 2 pm, check-out by 11.30 am from the location.
- You can book a flight at a good price with Transavia, Ryanair or Vueling
If you want, we help you to book additional supplies. Other arrangements can also be booked with us.
- You can book a flight that arrives on Tuesday morning or afternoon and arrange a transfer through us (20 euro pp single transfer when you travel together with the rest of the group – there will be 1 departure time agreed, 60 pp euro for a single transfer when you only take a transfer by taxi).
- The swimming pool is (subject to change) open all year.